Friday, June 8, 2007

Blissful Summer...

I'm finished with school! Well, at least until August.
Exams weren't as bad as I thought. I only got a not good grade on two of them. And the one was only not good, but it wasn't at all bad. Haha, anyway.
So I've been enjoying my summer. Living it up!
Staying up till 11 PM! That's about as wild as I get.
So yesterday night we had a 'party' get together thing for David, seeing as he's graduating and all. It was fun...there was food, there were friends.
What more could I ask for?
I mean besides a million dollars.
But yeah I made a banana cake. It was pretty good. It was moist and dense and tasted like bananas. Hence the name. It had a lemon icing/glaze, which I was a little skeptical about at first, because umm, I'm not really a huge lemon person. I don't like lemonade. It makes my teeth hurt. But I shouldn't have worried. The glaze was really good. And it made the cake. Really.
So here are some pictures.

Pretty...


I would've gotten a picture of the inside, but I forgot.
Because that was pretty too.


Michelle et moi. She came in for David's graduation.


I love this picture. Josine, me, and our brother from another mother. We all look really funny though. Especially David. Like that's a really hilarious facial expression.

No comments: