Monday, May 21, 2007

The Epic Battle


That is blood my friends. I kidd you not.
I was awoken today, at the ungodly hour of four in the morning by a scream.
Not a human scream. The type of scream that you didn't even know exsisted.
It was, ladies and gentlemen, the scream of a gecko.
Ew. I know. But it gets worse.
I then saw my dog chasing something.
And then more screaming.
And then it was silent.
I went back to sleep, but the next morning, I found the dead gecko on my rug.
It was quite gruesome.
I mean, let's think logically...Lexi vs. Gecko.
Hardly a fair fight.
Anyway, the gecko's tail was cut off, it's skin was peeled back, it had no eyes anymore, and there was blood, yes blood, on my floor.
So I was like...OMG! Photo Opp.!
Have a nice day!
(You should click on the photos. They're even better close up.)


"Innocent" Dog


Ew.

The Tail.


*gag*

No comments: